1 1/2 pounds ground beef
1 cup cracker crumbs or bread crumbs
1/3 cup ketchup
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
6-8 small potatoes, quartered
- Mix the first 7 ingredients together in a bowl.
- Once all the ingredients are well mixed, transfer to a long piece of waxed paper.
- Shape the meat mixture into a large rectangle then cover with 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Once rolled up all the way, transfer to crock pot.
- Place in the crock seam side down.
- Arrange the potatoes around the meatloaf.
- Cook on High for 4 to 5 hours (or low 7 to 8 hours.).