4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
4 cups water
4 cups chicken broth
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 small onion chopped
2 stalks celery, thinly chopped
1 medium carrot, chopped
1/2 teaspoon of dried basil
1 bay leaf
6 ounces egg noodles
- Place everything but chicken and noodles in the crock pot. Stir them all together.
- Add chicken, raw. Cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Remove chicken and cut up.
- Add the noodles and cook for another hour.
- Remove bay leaf… Serve and enjoy!