- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 TBS butter
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- ½ tsp seasoned salt
- ¼ tsp poultry seasoning
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cans or boxes cream of chicken soup
- 10 canned regular size, buttermilk biscuits
- Place chicken in the bottom of slow cooker, along with chopped onion and 2 TBS butter. Sprinkle with dried parsley, seasoning salt, poultry seasoning, and garlic powder.
- Add chicken broth and cream of chicken soup to crock pot and stir all ingredients to combine. Place lid on top and cook over low heat for 6-8 hours, or high heat for 4-5 hours.
- After cooking for at least 6 hours on low, or 4 hours on high, remove lid and stir mixture with a spoon or fork, breaking apart the chicken into smaller chunks.
- Chop the biscuits into quarters and add to the crock pot. Push biscuit dough down into the crock pot a bit so that they will absorb the gravy as they cook.
- Replace the lid and continue cooking for 1 more hour over high heat until biscuits are cooked through and begin to turn golden brown.