- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 small onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 (30 oz.) can chili beans in chili sauce
- 1 (28 oz.) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 oz elbow macaroni uncooked
Desired toppings: cheddar sour cream, green onions, corn chips….
- Place ground beef in the bottom of your slow cooker and break into smaller chunks. Stir in remaining ingredients except for the pasta.
- Cover and cook for 4-6 hours on high or 8-10 hours on low.
- In the last 15 minutes of cooking stir in the uncooked pasta and cover.
- Stir and test to see if pasta is to your liking. However, even with the slow cooker off the pasta will continue to cook just from the heat of the chili and crock.
- Serve immediately with desired toppings.