1 package (20 oz) bone-in chicken breasts, skin removed
2 cups chicken broth
1 can (19 oz) mild or hot enchilada sauce
1 can (4.5 oz) chopped mild green chilies
1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained, rinsed
1 bag (12 oz) frozen corn, thawed, drained
Shredded Mexican cheese blend
Chopped fresh cilantro
Crushed tortilla chips
- Spray 4- to 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In cooker, mix broth, enchilada sauce and chilies.
- Place chicken into enchilada sauce mixture; spoon sauce over chicken.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 7 to 8 hours.
- Remove chicken from cooker with slotted spoon.
- Stir beans and corn into mixture in cooker. Increase heat setting to High.
- Cover; cook 5 to 10 minutes longer.
- Meanwhile, shred chicken by pulling apart with 2 forks; return to cooker.
- Cook until thoroughly heated.
- Top each serving with cheese, cilantro and tortilla chips.