- Pizza Dough
- 1 + cup favorite BBQ sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 6-8 slices of fresh mozzarella
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1 package Canadian bacon cut
- 2 slices of bacon cooked and cut
- ¼ purple onion sliced
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Flour a surface and roll out dough, place on greased pizza pan, or pan lined with parchment paper.
- After dough is rolled out and on pan, spread toppings in this order: sauce, cheese, ham, bacon, pineapple onion.
- Bake at 415 for 15-20 minutes, until crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and drizzle more BBQ sauce and cilantro on top.