- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 medium sweet potatoes peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion cut into thin wedges
- 2 TBS butter melted
- 1 pork tenderloin, about 1 pound
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix brown sugar and seasonings in large bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons.
- Add sweet potatoes, onions and butter to bowl; toss to coat well.
- Spread in large, shallow, foil-lined baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- Roast 10 minutes.
- Rub pork tenderloin with reserved seasoning mixture.
- Push sweet potatoes and onions to one side of pan. Place pork tenderloin on other side.
- Roast 25 minutes or until pork is desired done-ness and sweet potatoes are tender.
- Slice pork and serve with sweet potatoes and onions.