1 lb jumbo cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined, & chopped*
1 medium tomato, diced
1 avocado, diced
1 jalapeno, seeds removed, diced fine
1/4 cup chopped red onion
2 limes, juice of
1 tsp olive oil
1 TBS chopped cilantro
Salt and fresh pepper to taste
1. In a small bowl combine red onion, lime juice, olive oil, pinch of salt and pepper.
2. Let them marinate at least 5 minutes to mellow the flavor of the onion.
3. In a large bowl combine chopped shrimp, avocado, tomato, jalapeño.
4. Combine all the ingredients together, add cilantro and gently toss.
5. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
*Weight after shrimp has been peeled.